Advertisement

3rd Dec 2019 On Discipline consistency in Kink

3rd Dec 2019 On Discipline   consistency in Kink On discipline - Consistency in kink

Looking at people in the morning doing their boot camp and jogging. I realised that I don't see a lot of them during the colder winter months.

Sure it is darker and colder, but then again I find myself thinking that if they had been consistent with their health all year, there would be so many crash diets and 'last minute' gimmicks to get fit quick.

Many just want the summer bods.

Translating this into Kink?

For the 24/7 lifestylers like me, consistency is key. Having the discipline to apply every day is also a thing. You establish a base line so that you can appreciate the variations and when you are ramping it up.

This is also why I find very few people in the scene and very rarely female Dominant enough for me if I were to sub.

Not saying that they can't, but for some reason, it all appears session based, off the cuff and inconsistent and undisciplined.

- What are the consistencies you have in your life?
- How do you keep them consistent?
- What things would you like to vary or make consistent?

It could just be that out of my collection of toys, x,y and z are always to be kept in good condition.

BTW consistency helps with maintenance not just of your inanimate toys, but your living ones as well.

Bring it into your lives gradually and wholly and work out where that base line is.


#ConsistencyinKink #LiveLifeLoveLatex #TheRubberKitty #LifeDiscipline


***

Latex Clothing by OZF Designs
OZF Designs Website:
OZF Designs FB:

Thank you for your Support and Donations for helping to keep it SHINY!

PayPal Kibble bowl:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Also if you want to help support me try the Merch stores below!
(Same art, different product/options, your choice! miaow!)

RedBubble:

For non-standard POD items like key chains and lapel pins(teddy bears):

Zazzle:

If you can think of any topics you would like me to ramble on then Please send it through or comment on any of my vids ... Miaow! ^_^

Latex,Rubber,The Rubber Kitty,Personal Development,OZF,OZF Designs,#LiveLiveLoveLatex,#TheRubberKitty,#TRK,#QuirkyMelerky,#RandomRubber,#RubberReadingRoom,www.rubber.com.au,#Consistency in Kink,Discipline in BDSM,

Post a Comment

0 Comments