Advertisement

242 Surprise Inside Christmas tree Cake

242 Surprise Inside Christmas tree Cake Isn’t this surprise inside Christmas tree cake the most fun cake ever?? I admit I was unsure on how to pull this design off when I first came across a similar cake, but after some research and trial and error….it worked! I am so in love with this cake, and it got a TON of rave reviews so it’s perfect for a holiday gathering stunner. In this episode I’ll show you how to create the hidden Christmas tree design using two different colors of cake, and a little bit of strategic carving. Of course the outside of the cake had to be festive too, so I’ll show you how I made this fun and simple Christmas tree lights design as a finishing touch!

Instagram:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Pinterest:



Shot On:

Main Lens:

Longer Lens:

Wide-ish Lens:

Wide Lens:

Macro Lens:

Lighting:

Mic:

Tripod:



Music by Epidemic Sound

Decorating,decorar,飾る,Confection,confección,菓子,Baking,horneando,ベーキング,Hot Girl,chica caliente,ホットガール,Blonde Girl,Chica rubia,ブロンドの女の子,Surprise inside cake,Christmas tree cake,holiday cake,Christmas lights cake,pinata cake,reindeer cake,how to get a shape inside a cake,santa cake,christmas cookies,hidden design cake,great British bake off,

Post a Comment

0 Comments