Advertisement

SCHOOL OUTFIT IDEAS *winter edition* 2019⛄️❄️ || baddie on a budget while trendy

SCHOOL OUTFIT IDEAS *winter edition* 2019⛄️❄️ || baddie on a budget while trendy Hey guys welcome back to my Channel or hey if you are new! 💛 today’s video is a fall/winter outfit ideas for School! And y’all already know ya girl had to make y’all look like baddies on a budget! 🤩 school outfit ideas are always requested so i hope you guys enjoy this one (: I’m sorry if these baddie fits weren’t the best! I know i could of Done way better so that’s my bad :( regardless if you enjoyed today’s video don’t forget to show some love 🖤

❥Follow me on Instagram and chat with me! 💗- @exly.j
Add me on Snapchat! - lifeasemilyj

School outfit idea playlist! 🖤 -

❥ New videos every week so don’t forget to turn on your post notification bell to be notify when i post a new video for video🔔

Current subscriber count: 87.9k
Goal subscribers: 88.1k

❥ Thank you so much for clicking on this video (: As always i love you and have a great day!

❥Discount codes to save your $$$ 😙

CustomJewelry YafeiniJewelry: Get 20% off for orders $20+ (Discount code: inf20)

-YAFEINI JEWELRY:
YAFEINI JEWELRY Name Necklace:
YAFEINI JEWELRY Name Bracelet:
Name Necklace with Underline Hearts:
Personalized Initial Pendant Necklace :
Personalized Heart Bracelets :
Name Necklace:   

-False lashes: Instagram @lashes.ponyfly USE CODE- Exlyj5 for 5% OFF 💚

♡If you are a company interested in working with me or want me to promote your products contact me (mark the email as important so I can see it easier!) exlyjh@gmail.com♡

winter school outfits ideas,school outfit ideas 2019,outfits for school,back to school outfit ideas 2019,outfit ideas 2019 school,outfitinspo trendyoutfits comfyoutfits,outfitideas2019,baddieschooloutfits,ootwfirstweekofschool,cuteoutfitsforschool dresscode appropriate outfits,outfit ideas,what i wear to school,high school outfit ideas,10 outfit ideas for school,high school outfit of the week,baddie on a budget,winter outfits for school,winter outfits 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments