Advertisement

PCT 2020: Permit Day Recap and Training Hike

PCT 2020: Permit Day Recap and Training Hike In this video, I show a little more about my physical training for my Pacific Crest Trail Thru-Hike in 2020. Right now I'm solely focused on elevation training and getting my pack base weight as low as possible. As time gets closer I'll introduce 10 miles hikes.

I also sit down to talk about how permit day went for me this past Tuesday. It was so nerve wrecking but I am happy to say that I did get an application. I also review my thoughts on the PCTA permit system and my opinion on how to thru-hike the PCT.

Thank you for watching and please don't forget to subscribe to follow my thru-hike of the PCT!

#pct2020 #pctpermitday #pcttraininghike

pct 2020,Pacific Crest Trail Thru-Hike,PCT 2020 permit day,training hike,PCT training,

Post a Comment

0 Comments