Advertisement

IT’S BEEN SO LONG! | GROCERY HAUL VLOG

IT’S BEEN SO LONG! | GROCERY HAUL VLOG 15th nov 2019

🔽 JOIN OUR FAMILY ON: 🔽
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
YouTube:


ABOUT US:
My name is Crystal, and I am a 23 year old Mum from Adelaide, in Australia. My husband Tim and I have been together for almost 9 years and married for almost 2 years. We have an almost 3 year old little boy Alvey & another two little boys Asher almost 17 weeks and Beau 11 weeks sadly up above.

We hope to add our rainbow baby to our family one day soon but you will know when that time comes as I share it across my channel. Thank you for the constant support across my channel.


Business enquiries? Please email: 💌raisingourlittles@outlook.com


Products I use to film & edit my videos: 🎥
Camera: Canon G7x Mark II
Editing software: Final Cut Pro
Music: Epidemic Sounds
Tripod: (Not the exact one I use but similar) Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod - Black

#raisingourlittles

vlog,raising our littles,family,mum life,toddler life,ttc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments