Advertisement

Is our culture producing weak children? Parenting a strong child.

Is our culture producing weak children? Parenting a strong child. I get the strangest looks and comments when I take my kids out in the wilderness. Heck, I get strange looks and comments when I take them anywhere. This world isn't a padded nursery, and I intend to raise strong children that can handle anything.

I'm not the only one 'round here that's interested in parenting a strong child. Check out this video of young Wyatt slamming steel with the CMMG Banshee:

To be honest, the first time we took our children out camping, hiking, swimming, or rock scrambling they weren't ready for it. But that's the whole point. Some things you just have to experience for yourself, then you learn how to deal with them. Each time I take my kids out in the woods they're better prepared, stronger, and more skilled.

Whatever age you are, get out. And take others with you.

If you want to see more videos like these, become a Patron of the Destructive Arts! For a buck or two a month, Patrons help keep the cameras running and receive sneak peeks and bonus footage.

Kyle Broderick, The Social Regressive

parenting,strong child,weak child,raising children,parenting strong children,social regressive,strong kids,parenting strong child,camping with children,outdoor children,

Post a Comment

0 Comments