Advertisement

How to Put in and Take out SCLERA LENSES

How to Put in and Take out SCLERA LENSES In this video I provide a step-by-sssteop guide for putting in the big contacts that cover the white of your eyes-- sclera lenses (or scleral lenses). "A scleral lens, also known as a scleral contact lens and ocular surface prostheses is a large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea." I then show myself wearing them in a costume (my cosplay is of an original character and I wanted to do something like a witch for Halloween). I then show how to take them out. It's a relatively easy process. Here are the steps:
1. Squeeze the contact lens between your fingers.
2. As you get closer to your eye, lessen the squeezing to allow a portion to touch your eyeball.
3. As the portion touches your eye, let it slide under your eyelid. Look away while you do this, so you don't hit your pupil!
4. As you slide it up, you can then try blinking.
5. When blinking, you can then see if your bottom eyelid goes over it. If it does, commit to the blink.
6. Look around!

If it's still uncomfortable, you can take it out (also following those steps, essentially in reverse). Because it's such a big contact, it's easier to take out than other contact types.

The ones I have I purchased myself. They are prescription lenses because my eyes are so awful.

Anyway, I hope this helps with your costume! :D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Miss Marisa Cosplay ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

● MAIN YOUTUBE ►
● VLOG YOUTUBE ►
● INSTAGRAM ►
● TWITTER ►
● AMAZON WISHLIST ►
● FACEBOOK ►

slera,sclera,contacts,contact lenses,contact lens,sklera,guide,how to place,how to apply,how do i put in,costume contacts,big contacts,vampire lens,white-cover contacts,black contacts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments