Advertisement

Gylt, IS it any Good?? Google Stadia's First and Only Exclusive- Playthrough part 1

Gylt, IS it any Good?? Google Stadia's First and Only Exclusive- Playthrough part 1 Google Stadia is out and now it is time to play the one and currently only Stadia Exclusive game Gylt. Come hang out with me as we play this adventure, exploration Horror game together. I will likely need your help!

If you don't already know, I get VERY into video games when I play them. That means that I get scared VERY easy. I get sucked into the music and gameplay that it is very easy for me to get jump scared and it will likely happen a lot in this game.

Hopefully Google Stadia will run smoothly! We can test Stadia and see how it goes. I have seen very few people streaming this game. I am really interested to see how it goes.

Become a member to get custom badges and emotes, early access to videos, monthly behind the scenes vlog and private discord access:


If you buy games off the Epic Game Store my creator tag is: Relyea

#Gylt #GoogleStadia #stadia
You can also follow me:
Xbox: HelyeaRelyea
Switch Friend Code: 5344-4038-5422
Twitter: @HelyeaRelyea
Instagram: HelyeaRelyea
Discord:

Google Stadia,Gylt,Is gylt Good,Is gylt worth it,Is gylt fun?,gylt gameplay,Gylt game,Gylt live stream,Gylt part 1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments