Advertisement

Go Wash Your Face: Mistakes you Might be Making and Not even know It | skin barrier protection

Go Wash Your Face: Mistakes you Might be Making and Not even know It | skin barrier protection Go Wash Your Face: Mistakes you Might be Making and Not even know It| skin barrier protection
Hi, I am glad you are here.

Daily Bio Cotton Makeup Removers

My name is Mona and this is a brand new channel to help mature women choose the best skincare, makeup and products for mature beauty. In my mid forties, I really started noticing a change in my skin, and not for the better! I began an intense dive into studying which ingredients actually work and what promises were ...well hogwash. I am on a journey to explore every avenue to lead the most fulfilling life now. Age is just a number, they say. In some ways that is true. However, with age also comes inevitable changes that I want to better understand and navigate. Join me on this adventure and together we will explore all things to age well, makeup, skincare, & lifestyle. You never know where this channel will take us! So hold on....... We are going to try everything, see what works, what doesn't, where we have went & where we want to go....to find our best lives now.
I am an RN with a successful corporate career. I travel and am responsible for the West half of the US in my career.
I love doing product reviews and seeing what claims are true and which are hogwash!
Happy mail can be sent to:
Mona Bagot
151 Bayou Estates Drive
Des Allemands, LA. 70030

Contact me at monabagot1@gmail.com for questions, comments, collaboration requests or product reviews :-) I look forward to hearing from you.

If you'd like to have your small business product featured & reviewed on my channel,, subscribe and email me at MonaBagot1@gmail.com

You can find me on Instagram at About Face with Mona
If you enjoy Mature Beauty - please check out my good friend Lisa's wonderful channel:

Twitter - @bagot_a

Go Wash Your Face: Mistakes you Might be Making and Not even know It,skincare routine,skin care,acne,clear skin,skin care tips,healthy skin,how to,beauty within,beauty tips,natural beauty,glowing skin,skin cleanser,how to get clear skin,beauty,beauty secrets,skin barrier,tips,silk pillowcase,skincare tips,cleansing your skin,perfect skin,beauty hacks,acne prone skin,combination skin,sensitive skin,skin care products,routine,skin care routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments