Advertisement

Fitter You, Better You | Work Out Subliminal | Desired Body

Fitter You, Better You | Work Out Subliminal | Desired Body body so bad it make me say praise da lord

Hey lovelies,
I bring you another subliminal this week. I'm going to be starting a new series called the "Desired Body" series. I have 3 videos in mind - including this one - and will try and upload every two weeks if possible. I will also take specific requests if you like ❤ (they will be free, I'm broke af but yall broke 2 unless I make a lottery sub 😂)

Anyways, this subliminal is something I've wanted to do for a while. I know there's plenty more specific subliminals out there for a desired body but as a subliminal maker - that shit takes AGES - and often times do not work. To get results you need to be in a positive mindset first and start the physical steps on yourself second. You fail automatically if your mindset is not balanced and positive. In terms of action, I am lucky enough to afford the gym but you can do a lot of workouts in your bedroom, at home.

This subliminal can help you achieve a healthy and positive mindset for working out as well as physical attributes like calorie burning and muscle toning. The last two are really important to shaping your body for the one you desire. It will help support the progress you are doing. If you feel that what you wanted from my subliminal is not satisfied, feel free to ask me any questions or requests to the contact at the bottom of the description box.

I have used certain visuals to help stimulate your mind in a positive way. Feeling envy or negative emotions will be a major setback so do not worry if you don't look like video's photos now, you are on your game and in your own league (I added my Queens Lisa, Jennie and Bella's abs because how could I not?!). Also the songs used are really great ones to vibe too as this subliminal can be listened to in the morning or night.

Excuse this long ass description wtf.
And as always... Stay Hydrated,
Lotus 💖💦

Affirmations 🌴
Increased exercise productivity
Increased muscle toning
Increased metabolism
Increase motivation
Sustain results
Positive mindset
Self esteem increase

Routine
Booster x2
(5 minute break)
This Subliminal x2
(5 minute break)
Booster x2
(5 minute break)
This Subliminal x2
(5 minute break)
Rest

30 minutes to 1 hour will garner faster results. Adjust your subliminal routine to your personal needs - it is not my agenda to pressure anyone to do anything I suggest 💖

Disclaimer🙈
I do not use any negative affirmations, curses or aggressive tone. I keep things positive and relevant on this channel.

If you have any questions or requests contact: lotussubliminals@gmail.com❤

Photos Used: Compiled from Tumblr under related search terms 'fitness', 'body goals', 'celebrity fitness'
Songs Used: "18HUNNA" - Headie One ft. Dave (pitched & slowed); "Bend Low" - EO (pitched & slowed)

Thank you for watching and listening. Consider subscribing for more ❤

#whatsyourfitnessroutine? #getdabod,

Post a Comment

0 Comments