Advertisement

Did a Driver of Hulkenberg's Quality Deserve To Go?

Did a Driver of Hulkenberg's Quality Deserve To Go? Nico Hulkenberg has been one of the strongest and most consistent drivers during his time in Formula 1. There's no doubt he's a great and after Renault decided to drop him for Ocon it's quite strange to think a driver of Hulkenebergs calibre won't be on the grid. In this video I discuss his career, exit and future in Formula 1.

Subscribe to the Channel: www.youtube.com/AldasBusiness

_____

Follow Me On

Instagram:
Twitter:

_____

What I Use To Make My Videos

Microphone: Neewer NW-700 Condenser Microphone Kit
Audio Interface: Behringer U-Phoria UMC22
Laptop: MacBook Pro
Camera: Sony RX100 mk5
Recording Software: Logic Pro X
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro

_____


How to Contact Me:

Email: BusinessAldas@gmail.com
Instagram:
Twitter:

_____

Where Do I Get Most of My Formula 1 Pictures From:

RaceFans:

____


Thank you for watching, hopefully you enjoyed it and if you did then don’t forget to comment drop a like and subscribe to the channel for more. Il see you in the next one, Aldas.

Ricciardo backs Hulkenberg to make F1 return

Daniel Ricciardo has backed Nico Hulkenberg to find a route back to Formula 1, if the German wants to return to the grid.

Hulkenberg is set to spend 2020 out of F1, with Renault set to replace him with Esteban Ocon, while potential moves to Haas and Alfa Romeo fell flat.

While Ricciardo says his soon-to-be ex-teammate remains a sharp racer, he has backed him for success whether he returns to the track or not.

"I certainly think he still has time in the sport if he wants it," Ricciardo said.

"His ability is certainly there to do it. I don't fear for him if he doesn't come back to F1. He's a pretty switched on kid, he's quite business savvy so if he goes on to do other things he'll be okay."

With Ricciardo set to assume senior status alongside Ocon in 2020, he thanked Hulkenberg for the way he has welcomed him to the Enstone outfit.

"It's been pretty easy-going. He has been easy to work with, does what he has to do and doesn't really kick up a fuss," Ricciardo said.

"Also I do believe coming into the season we both had respect for each other and I think that helps, as far as we don't feel the need to do anything weird. I don't want to say I've had that in the past, I haven't had that, but it made the transition of me coming into this team quite easy.

"Pre-season, we had a bit of a laugh, after the races we might go see each other and have a drink at a party."

Hulkenberg: I don’t feel I am leaving F1

Nico Hulkenberg may not have a seat on next year’s F1 grid but he says he doesn’t feel as if he is leaving the sport and will grab any opportunity the presents itself.

Hulkenberg has yet to announce details about his 2020 plans after missing out on a Formula 1 race seat.

The German was left in need of a new job when Renault announced that they were going with Esteban Ocon as Daniel Ricciardo’s new team-mate.

Next weekend’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will, at least for now, be Hulkenberg’s final race in Formula 1.

The 32-year-old will record his 177th start, which at present does not include a single podium.

“No regrets,” he said to Autosport.

“Of course I’ve done mistakes, like we all do sometimes that I would have liked to avoid, a few moves or things I’d do differently now, but that’s always easy to say with hindsight.

“So all-in-all, I’m at peace with what I’ve achieved and I don’t feel I’m retiring as a race driver.

“I don’t feel I am leaving F1, I might not be on the grid, but if there’s an opportunity I’m going to be ready.”

Hulkenberg has been linked to Formula E, IndyCars and more recently the German DTM series.

“I haven’t signed anything, and I won’t do for the foreseeable future,” he added.

“I received calls from different, let’s say racing series, teams, but nothing is really happening at the moment.

“To be honest, my state of mind is quite relaxed.

“I will finish the season anyways and I want to be as successful as possible and then after that, I want to rewind a little, take a moment for myself or two or three, and see what I want to do, what seems of interest.

“I’m certainly not having the feeling that I want to rush into something, just to race, so I am pretty relaxed.

“I feel a decade of F1 is intense, living at that high-pace, so that’s why I just need to see when the new year starts, how I feel and how things develop and evolve and in which direction.

“Honestly, at the moment, I just don’t know.”

nico hulkenberg,hulkenberg,nico hulkenberg le mans,renault f1,esteban ocon,Formula 1,f1,Aldas,aldas f1,ocon,f1 news,Did nico hulkenberg deserve to go,F1 renault,renault f1 2020,abu dhabi grand prix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments