Advertisement

BIRTHDAY VLOG : IT FEELS GOOD TO BE TWENTY ONE YEARS

BIRTHDAY VLOG :  IT FEELS GOOD TO BE TWENTY ONE YEARS Hey Guys,

On the 16th of November, 2019 , I clocked twenty one years and am thankful to Almighty God because I could remember last year graduating from Higher Institution and I could remember the key point mum said to me and it changed my ways.

Yes, that day I decided to write the list of what I wanted in the year 2018 and now all those wishes came true and more are still coming and am grateful to Almighty God for the gift of life.

Before turning twenty one years, its been my wish to:

- Become a Best-selling Author , which I am and the title of the book is 'A SIMPLE LIFE'

Yesterday, one of my school daughters wanted to download my book on Okadabooks and I have decided to make it a lot easier by sharing the link on my channel so you guys can go check it out and download the book to read.

The link to download my book is ..................................................................................................


Now, your girl is twenty one years and I could say that this year celebration is better than last year but they are beautiful memories that I would never forget and this year is more special because I got a gift from my Brother , My Blood and My Closie Oluwafemi Pereira, who is the Founder of Joseman Technology.

Go follow his page.......................................................................................


Also follow him on Instagram @josemantechsolutions @josemaninc

What made my twenty first birthday more special, hmmn! Finally for the first time, I celebrated it with my Boo and I felt love and cared for, what more could I have asked for? Best Birthday Gift!

Even though, we have had our ups and down, there is no perfect relationship but everyday I am so bless to have him my life.

Follow us on our couples channel [ Dan-ekeh&Bimpe] and pls guys go and subscribe to our channel and watch our video by clicking on this link..............................................................................................


Follow my website: newsrounded.com
Follow me on Instagram @wordsfrombimpe
follow me on twitter @Pereira_Bimpe

#BIRTHDAY,#21STBIRTHDAY,#FAMILY,#LOVE,#RELATIONSHIP,

Post a Comment

0 Comments