Advertisement

THE SECRET TO FLAWLESS MAKEUP! | Malvika Sitlani

THE SECRET TO FLAWLESS MAKEUP! | Malvika Sitlani Heyyy my girls n boys!!

In today's video, I show you how you can achieve flawless makeup! Everything that I do in my daily makeup routine is in this video. I know it is a long video but I promise you, it is super helpful and highly informative.

All you have to do is PRACTISE.


Products Used

The face shop collagen cream


Smashbox primer water


Smashbox photo finish primer


Smashbox pore minimizing primer


MAC Strobe cream - pinklite


Estee lauder double wear foundation - Ivory beige


Smashbox studio skin foundation - 2.22 light medium


L.A girl pro concealer - Pure beige


MAC studio fix concealer - NC30


Maybelline loose powder - 15 Light


Maybelline lash sensational


Physician's formula - Tropical palette


Loreal Glam Bronze - Harmonie Brunes


Lottie London blusher - Drake


Pac Master glow Highlighter - 03 sweet talk


Pac makeup fixer


Mac lip liner - Soar


Smashbox Always On liquid lipstick - Drivers Seat


*****************************************************************

Thank you for all your love and support. You mean the world to me.

Follow me on social media
Snapchat - malvikasitlaniofficial
Instagram – @malvikasitlaniofficial
Facebook Page - Malvika Sitlani

Disclaimer – I can’t guarantee that all of the make-up and skincare products I recommend will suit you. Please test products out on yourself before purchasing.
I only feature products I like or want to try. The products I use in these videos are either purchased by me or sent to me by make-up companies to use in my professional capacity as a beauty blogger.

Please do not use any photos or content without permission.
Contact me – malvikasitlani92@gmail.com
Xoxo

makeup,malvikasitlani,demo,tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments