Advertisement

MY BEAUTY WORKS JOURNEY! See what we have been up to...

MY BEAUTY WORKS JOURNEY! See what we have been up to... Hi guys! I am so happy that I can finally share with you what I have been up to recently! As you all know, I love styling my hair so I am really excited to be collaborating with Beauty Works to create my own curl kit! I want to share with you our journey so far and all of the amazing things we have been working on! Hope you love it! Don’t forget to like and subscribe to my channel xx

Instagram: @mollymaehague



Shop my curl kit –
Use code "MOLLY10"

Nano Bonds

Heat Protection Spray

mollymae,molly-mae,mollymaehague,mollyandtommy,beautyworks,beautyworksonline,hair,hairlove,loveisland,loveislanduk,loveisland2019,loveisland19,tolly,love,hairgoals,hairdressing,hairstylist,tommyandmolly,blonde,blondehair,mollymaehair,molly-maehair,extensions,hairextensions,hairwaves,waver,beachwaves,beachwaver,hairwand,longhair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments