Advertisement

I Don't Care How You Feel, I Care How You Think!

I Don't Care How You Feel, I Care How You Think! This applies to everyone, from the religious to the political. It doesn't matter how you feel, your emotions have no bearing on reality. It matters how you think, how rational you are, how much you care about the evidence and how credible your positions objectively are. Get off the feel train and join reality!

Check out the blog:
Check me out on YouTube:
Check me out on BitChute:
Check me out on Minds:
I'm on Gab:
Support me on Patreon:

Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for
"fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment and news reporting.
Fair use is a use permitted.
"Fair Use" guidelines: www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html

Intro: RavenProDesign

feelings,emotions,skepticism,critical thinking,rationality,logic,reason,debate,argument,I don't care how you feel I care how you think,The Big Picture,religion,politics,Bitchspot,bitchspotblog,bitchspot blog,bitchspotchannel,bitchspot channel,secular conservative,conservative atheist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments