Advertisement

BIRTHDAY PHOTOSHOOT BEHIND THE SCENES + BUYING A HOUSE SOONER? + NEW CAR MAKEOVER | KIM THAI

BIRTHDAY PHOTOSHOOT BEHIND THE SCENES + BUYING A HOUSE SOONER? + NEW CAR MAKEOVER | KIM THAI ⇢ S U B S C R I B E
• Subscribe to my channel here:

⇢ C O N N E C T and C O N T A C T
• Email me any business inquiries: kkimthai@yahoo.com
• Follow me on Instagram:
• Check out my Mukbang Eating Show channel:
• Subscribe to my boyfriend’s channel:

⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

⇢ D I S C O U N T C O D E S

Discount Code: KIMTHAI
This discount code does NOT expire.
It can be used online and in their stores.

SAVE MONEY AT LILLY LASHES

15% Discount Code: KIMTHAI
This discount code does NOT expire.

SAVE MONEY JOUER COSMETICS

15% Discount Code: KIMTHAI
This discount code does NOT expire.

FTC ⇢ The following links/discount codes are affiliations. Which means I get a small percentage whenever you use my discount code to purchase! Thank you for your support and trust in me and and my channel, I really appreciate it!

⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

⇢ H I F R I E N D S
Welcome to my channel, where we do things all beauty, fashion and lifestyle! Here, you'll find makeup tutorials, lookbooks, my favorite beauty products and also a glimpse into my life! I love sharing as much as I can with all my wonderful subscribers. My online family and I like to keep this platform positive and uplifting. We hope you'll join us!


FTC ⇢ This entire video is NOT sponsored, all items were bought by me!

kim thai,kim thai vlogs,kim thai mukbang,kim thai seafood,eat with kim,birthday photoshoot,behind the scenes,how to take pictures,how to pose in pictures,buying a house,house tour,apartment tour,empty house tour,how to buy a house,new car,car tour,new car makeover,car makeover,house makeover,dogs,dog vlogs,korean bbq,korean bbq mukbang,pork belly wraps,pork belly mukbang,how to edit instagram pictures,instagram,costco haul,costco vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments