Advertisement

Thrift Store Clothing Haul - TRY ON | Thrift with Me

Thrift Store Clothing Haul - TRY ON | Thrift with Me I love shopping on a regular basis but when it comes to thrift shopping it's my #1 LOVE. Thrift shopping is where you can find so many hidden gems and one of a kind pieces which is why I love thrift shopping so much.

if you love thrifting like I do so head and give this video a thumbs up and click the subscribe button for more haul videos and more😘

Subs Count: [3,180]
-------------------------------------------------------------

Tam Kam's Amazon Store

-----------------------------------

C O N T A C T:
*For serious business inquires*
📩Email: Tamkam1@yahoo.com

S O C I A L M E D I A:
📱Instagram: @mynaturalhigh
🐥Twitter: @mynaturalhigh
👻Snapchat: mynaturalhigh1

F I L M I N G:
📷Camera: Canon EOS m100
💡Lighting: Ring Light
💻Editing: iMovie

TAGS: Thrift store clothing haul 2019, thrift store try on haul, thrift with me 2019, thrift haul, thrift shopping made easy, thrift jeans DIY, thrift store Macklemore, tam tam, tamkam, goodwill clothing haul, largest thrift shop in l.a., goodwill boutique thrift shopping, clothing haul, thrift flips, consignment shop haul video, how to shop in a thrift store, best clothing deals

natural hair,4c hair,tam kam,tamkam,type 4 natural hair,4c natural hair,curly hair,Thrift store clothing haul 2019,thrift store try on haul,thrift with me 2019,thrift haul,thrift shopping m,

Post a Comment

0 Comments