Advertisement

Richie & Eddie ~ You said you'd grow old with me (SPOILERS!)

Richie & Eddie ~ You said you'd grow old with me (SPOILERS!) [HD PLEASE!] SPOILERS

I already made another one, woowww I am so inspired!

Oh but when I am sad, and I am, I make many things. I have been waiting for two years until I could edit his death (sounds creepy actually) BUT THE WAY THEY TOOK THIS WAS JUST HOW I WANTED THEM TO, POOR RICHIE. BUT IT HIT HARD AND I LOVE WHEN CHARACTERS MEAN SOMETHING, not just to you, but to the other characters too, he didn't just die and I was sad, he died and they ALL mourned. They were friends after all. But Richie, he deserved to be happy with Eddie, and grow old together...

My other quality was better but they didn't have all the scenes, so I went to this one instead because it was the whole movie and I really needed that. :P

Anyway I am still so heartbroken, but this movie, absolutely beautiful, it's right up there with Endgame and Far From Home, I almost wonder if it beats it?

And I haven't had a good cry since Stranger Things 3. This was needed, this was painful, but all these Reddie edits flooding my feeds, they are all so gorgeous and emotional, I love sad things what can I say?

But hey, I'd of loved a happy ending for these two...

Richie & Eddie,Richie Tozier,Reddie,R + E,Eddie Kaspbrak,It 2,It 2 Spoilers,Reddie Spoilers,R + E It 2,It Chapter Two Spoilers,Spoilers,It Spoilers,You Said You'd Grow Old With Me,you said you'd grow old with me,IT2 Spoilers,Richie and Eddie,Richie and Eddie It 2,It 2 Spoilers Eddie Death,It 2 Eddie and Richie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments