Advertisement

Rally Point 6 - NEW RECORD RECORD AFTER NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS ON Sunday 2019|09|08 in 16:34:19

Rally Point 6   - NEW RECORD RECORD AFTER NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS ON  Sunday 2019|09|08 in 16:34:19 Hello and welcome to my Channel ,
In this video you can see how I made , how
I beat my records in this game .

The track was "City 3"

Car was "Venice"

Total show last about eight minutes , but if you want watch "the main event" go ahead to 6:25 , where all that begin !!
Thanks for watching ,
I hope you enjoy this video , this performance , also I did not mentioned that i had very fast internet at the time , speed measured by Ookla SpedTest.net was about 100 MB on download and 85 MB on upload , Ping was 4 ms .

Don't forget to leave a like for this video and subscribe to my channel , bye :D

16:34:19

Post a Comment

0 Comments