Advertisement

LET'S GEAR UP - for Expedition Patagonia - Alaska!

LET'S GEAR UP - for Expedition Patagonia - Alaska! I am now in the The Netherlands, preparing for epic Expedition Patagonia - Alaska which is going to start very soon! 

But as you've seen in the previous video, I now have a brand-new bike, called Dhanno, and I need to set her up with everything I need for such a massive trip. 

So in the coming episodes, I'll show you the process of getting Dhanno and myself ready! 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow my journey on: 

INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
BLOG:

#royalenfieldhimalayan #itchyboots #motovlogger

Royal Enfield,Royal Enfield Himalayan,Mosko Moto,Mosko Moto reckless 80,rev'it adventure,rev'it adventure motorcycle clothing,rev'it!,Royal Enfield review,around the world by motorcycle,gear for motorcycle trip,soft luggage,soft luggage on Royal Enfield Himalayan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments