Advertisement

how to edit videos like a PRO

how to edit videos like a PRO Excuse the late upload and also no upload last week, I've been in Seoul the past week but now I'm finally back home! This week I'm spilling all my editing secrets. I know I didn't go super in depth for all my edits but there's seriously sooo much and I could go on for hours. But hope this could briefly explain my workflow on how I edit my videos. ENJOY!


» MUSIC «
‣ INTRO
‣ BG MUSIC

‣ my music and SFX source (30 days free trial):


﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

» FOLLOW ME «
‣ IG/TWITTER: @juliaadang
‣ SOUNDCLOUD:
‣ SPOTIFY: "Julia Dang"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏


» FAQ «
‣ Age: Born '96
‣ Height: 158 cm
‣ Ethnicity: Vietnamese
‣ Country: Stockholm, Sweden
‣ Cameras: Check below

» EQUIPMENT «
‣ Camera: Sony A7s ii + 24-70mm f/4 Sony Zeiss lens
‣ Gimbal: DJI Ronin-S
‣ Drone: DJI Phantom 4
‣ GoPro Hero Black
‣ Edited on Final Cut Pro X

*This video is not sponsored. Shop links are via affiliate.

thelineup,julia dang,how to edit videos,final cut pro x,bestdressed,how to edit,youtube video edits,editing videos for beginners,tips and tricks,paq,nayva,

Post a Comment

0 Comments