Advertisement

HOW I MET MY GIRLFRIEND | DID SHE REALLY TURN ME #GAY?

HOW I MET MY GIRLFRIEND | DID SHE REALLY TURN ME #GAY? #Howwemet is finally here!!

Finally over a year later, I felt comfortable enough to introduce my #girlfriend. You think people truly ride for you but they truly don't and kept falling off like flies. So I had to make sure the majority of people who ain't here for me are gone before I did this tag! I want to have a great positive space to share my love and all the amazing things we have planned to give back and make an impact. I want to be able to connect with my audience again.

That why I just abandoned Youtube FOR A BIT and engaged with people on insta. It was so amazing to get to know people on a deeper level and I appreciate those who support and ride for us. x

But we know our higher purpose and we just want to change lives and bring lot of happiness. I appreciate the support x Nuff love my Gs

She is amazing right!!!


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

♡ Follow me on ♡
Instagram - Shantaniabeckford
Snapchat - Shantaniab
Twitter - Shantaniabeckfd


♡ N I C O L A ♡
Instagram @finaly_Nicola

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Intro Created by
Insta @muvasdeisgns
Email muvasdesigns@gmail.com

#girlfriend #youtubeblogger #blacklove #lgbtq #london

worldstar,happiness,girlfriend tag,love story,explore,follow me,work,london,funny,home,lgbtq,lesbian,gay,gay and black,youtube,youtuber,love,fashion,fun,storytime,beautiful,youtube blogger,how we met,how I met my girlfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments