Advertisement

Everything To Me (Instrumental) - King Of Majesty (Instrumentals) - Hillsong

Everything To Me (Instrumental) - King Of Majesty (Instrumentals) - Hillsong Visit our brand new hillsong fan page on facebook
Visita nuestra nueva pagina de hillsong fans en facebook

Hillsong Fan Page on Facebook
Pagina de Hillsong Fans en Facebook:


Hi Friends I've got a new blog check it out here:

Para mas contenido pueden seguirme en mis redes sociales:
for more content follow me on my social media:

Facebook:
Twitter: @JuanPablo_Osme7
Instagram: juanpabloospinamenjura
Youtube: Juan Pablo Ospina Menjura
Celular (Phone) y Whats App: +573148459088

Our blog:
Nuestro Blog:

Hillsong Worship / United / Young and Free (Pistas):


EVERYTHING TO ME
Words and Music by Marty Sampson

VERSE 1:
Jesus Christ
King Of Glory
Lord Of all we praise You
Forever Your name will be praised
In heaven and earth always

VERSE 2:
Jesus Christ
You're my Saviour
And I will run after You
For You are the Son of God and
King over all the world

CHORUS:
And I will never stop praising You
For all the things You've done for me
And I'll be Yours forever
Jesus you're everything to me

BRIDGE:
Jesus You're everything to me
Jesus You're everything to me

Hillsong

Post a Comment

0 Comments