Advertisement

DIY Lego Storage and Sorting my small collection of bricks

DIY Lego Storage and Sorting my small collection of bricks I have a few thousand Lego bricks that I used to store all mixed together in one of those big drawstring canvas bags that opens flat. That method worked great for playing with the kids and was easy to put away, but it made it difficult to find just the right pieces.

I'm building more MOCs now, mostly trains, so some sort of storage and sorting for my bricks was in order. I cut up two XL moving boxes from Home Depot, glued then together and slapped in 100 cheap storage containers from Amazon. My Brother label maker helped finish the project off.

In this video I'm just restocking some parts and you'll get a feel for how this is working out so far. Hope you enjoy. Please like and subscribe!

bricks

Post a Comment

0 Comments