Advertisement

2019 Virgo New Moon: Purify to Amplify!

2019 Virgo New Moon: Purify to Amplify! The 2019 Virgo SUPER New Moon brings with it the blessing of getting organized but in a completely new and innovative way.

Tune into this brief New Moon forecast as I share more about the transits unfolding and how they will inform our intentions for the next lunation cycle.

Subscribe and comment below to enter to win a reading with me!
This month I will announce 1 comment winner in my Libra New Moon forecast in late September!

Big Love,
Stevie


Follow me on social
@starryalignment
instagram.com/starryalignment/
facebook.com/starryalignment/


For weekly check-ins with me, join the Starry Alignment Soul Tribe:


Learn more about my Sacred Rhythm Mentorship Program at:


Listen to the podcast on Youtube or at:



Music credit:
Starbirthed - “In Virgo”

Astrology,Stevie Medina,horoscope,daily horoscope,daily astrology,daily inspiration,motivation,starry alignment,holistic health,new moon in virgo,virgo new moon,virgo super moon,virgo season,uranus in taurus,month ahead horoscope,september horoscope,virgo lunation,lunar,lunation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments