Advertisement

Trying To Recreate Blake Lively's Favorite $500 Facial

Trying To Recreate Blake Lively's Favorite $500 Facial Alright, so I wanted to create the celebrity famed $500 facial at home with affordable products. To get 30% your very own Aera Facial Steamer head over here:

SUBSCRIBE:
Watch the latest:

Beauty 101:
Get Fit 101:
DIY:
Most Popular:

Follow me on my socials!
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Hey guys! Welcome to my channel! Here’s where you’ll find all of my lessons on how to adult, like how to handle your money, hair and beauty tutorials, healthy living and workout tips; because let’s face it, adulting is hard!

Candace Lowry,Candace Lowry Popsugar,Candace Lowry Buzzfeed,Adulting 101,how to adult,adulting is hard,life advice,life hacks,adulting tips,shan darden,celebrity skincare,skincare,acne,spa,facial,blake lively,shani darden,jessica alba,chrissy teigen,met gala,red carpet,expensive,acne hack,facial steaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments