Advertisement

My Journey Thus Far... I’m Moving to Brooklyn!

My Journey Thus Far... I’m Moving to Brooklyn! As you can see from the thumbnail here, I have some exciting news: I'm Moving to Brooklyn!

An opportunity came up to work with my buddy Thomas J. Bellezza and his production company BBR Productions. When the offer first came, it took me a little while to think over, but ultimately it seemed like a great decision and a new fun adventure. After 5 and a half years of growing my career in Los Angeles, this is an unexpected but very welcome opportunity. Plus I'll finally have good pizza, bagels, and knishes in my life again *drools excessively*

I am SUPER happy that I came out to the west coast five years ago, and I am grateful for all of the friendships I've built from doing so. Not to mention the adventures and getting to share them with you! I'm excited for this next step, and I am glad to be taking it with all of you

Thanks for following up to this point. I can't wait to conquer these new battlefields together!



Through a stylish and witty deliverance of music and adventure, I aim to inspire confidence, determination, and an appreciation for the world around us.

Follow along on the adventure at

Become a patron at


Social Media:








Angels on the Battlefield:










Get some Epic Merch:


Rocking this sweet axe


Plucking these strings:


Videos filmed on my iPhone 8:


Music recorded with my iPhone 8:


Fueled by Groundwork Coffee:


Knowledge, Guidance, & Friendship from Thomas J. Bellezza:


Thomas' Website:

vlog,moving,i'm moving,moving vlog,los angeles,new york,brooklyn,I'm moving to brooklyn,moving to brooklyn,jd mcgibney,jd mcgibney moving to brooklyn,jd moves to brooklyn,my journey thus far,my journey,on the wings of dragons,angels on the battlefield,move,big move,

Post a Comment

0 Comments