Advertisement

TAURUS. THEY'RE GONNA MISS YOU WHEN YOU'RE GONE. AUG. 14-20, 2019.

TAURUS. THEY'RE GONNA MISS YOU WHEN YOU'RE GONE. AUG. 14-20, 2019. $5 for a 1 card pull reading (x1 entry) (1st 5)
$15 for a 1 question reading live/email (x2 entry)
$25 for a 2 questions reading live/email (×3 entry)
$40 for a 3 questions reading live/email(x4 entry)

50 for 30 minute phone reading. USA only. International charges are ridiculous. I will not be doing personal readings after my last available date in August.



Check out my availability and read the description of the reading. Make sure to email me  after booking your reading. To verify your email if booking a video reading email Blahsheenia69@yahoo.com.

Join me Thursdays and Fridays for $20 questions and answers live. Ask as many as you like. $20 per question. Cash app and paypal only. NO SUPERCHAT PAYMENTS.

Make sure to check out my new podcast. More info coming soon. With a lot of adjustments. It's my first ok...lol. Download the app or put into search engine. Make sure to make me a FAVORITE. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š




Donations can be sent through paypal:

Or
Cashapp: $blahsheenia69
This helps the channel running and helps me to make more time to upload more videos.

Also join in on game night as well to have some fun and mingle with like minded people. Answering some of your most thought about questions. Dont be late and don't miss out. I will start up again eventually.

Follow my brother on youtube: Zeus Gotti.
Support his channel please and help it grow. Thanks.

Love y'all.

2019.

Post a Comment

0 Comments