Advertisement

r|Entitledparents - My Mom Sold Me For $$$

r|Entitledparents - My Mom Sold Me For $$$ 🛒 My merch:

r/Entitledparents In today's Entitled Parents video, a selfish mother treats her daughter as a piece of property that she can use to get money from her baby daddy. The mother treats her daughter like trash and abuses her to keep her under control. It's absolutely horrible. Luckily, OP finds a way out of her situation. Be sure to hit the like button to show your support, and subscribe for more Reddit content!

💗 Support Me:

👪 r/Entitledpeople THEY WOULDN'T LET ME IN AFTER CLOSING!

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more!
💬 Join my Discord:
🐦 Follow me on Twitter:
🔊 Listen to my Podcasts:
🎧 My Podcasts on Spotify:

#reddit #entitledparents #funnyredditposts

"Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
License: CC By Attribution 3.0

reddit,r/,rslash,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,top posts,top posts of all times,comedy,funny reddit posts,funny reddit,fails,cringe,entitledparents,r/entitledparents,entitledparents posts,entitledparents fails,entitled parents,entitled parents fail,r/ entitled parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments