Advertisement

Part 1. Bank Al Habib? Whether FIA, IB, ISI, SBP Can rely on information by this Bank on Terrorism

Part 1. Bank Al Habib? Whether FIA, IB, ISI, SBP Can rely on information by this Bank on Terrorism Part 2. (Rishta Bharosay Ka Khatam)
Bank Al Habib Reliability on Information related to terrorism and anti money laundering is doubtful? How a bank who appint people on Purchess can destroy you and your family over night?
Part 2. Do FIA, IB, ISI, Nacta, SBP Can Rely on the information provided by Bank Al Habib or other such banks, Where No Merit Exist?Information by Banks on Terrorism and Money Laundering to FIA, IB, ISI, Nacta and related Agencies #BankAlhabib #FIA #ISI #Nacta #IB
#Kisaf
Part 1 - Whether FIA, IB, ISI, SBP Rely on the information provided by Banks on Terrorism or AML?
Part 1. Bank Al Habib Blunders are intolerable | My Information is attached with a terrorist
To,
The Head and Concern Authorities,
Bank Al Habib Limited,
A Nation Bank not just for few people,
Subject: Enough is Enough, During a verification of my account on payments from different parts of the world after many years of its operation someone marked a terrorist on my account as my father because of the only reason that my Father Name and the name of the Terrorist is same, this happen just because of the only reason that Bank Al Habib neither terminate their staff, they runied my whole image and infected my data and family data to the extent where even damages cannot be claimed just a punishment that now simply start terminating the staff, the issue is also being reported on every media and concern agencies that never rely on the information of banks where people are appointed on "PURCHEEs" and cannot be terminated on any grounds.
Don’t ask branch manager to ask my for investigation, ask Abbas Kazmi to investigate and I will involve all the concern and non concern agencies in this matter.
This is beyond my tolerance level, my whole date is being infected by your staff, because they knew it that they cannot be terminated.

CEO of Sir Wajahat Academy “Write on youtube” with more than 10K suscribers which literate Pakistanis
A/c Number 10630981009448018

Terrorist (Nazir Ahmed Chohadry) CNIC 3520162456585
Video link to explain the whole incidence for you and general public

I will must set an example and this will not be tolerated at all.


Your Staff has almost proved my terrorist and infected my data by putting one of the most wanted criminal "Nazir Ahmed Chohadry" CNIC number on my account because of the same name, and give an irreparable loss to my reputation and in return the same damage for you, I will provide.

Information by Banks on Terrorism and Money Laundering to FIA,IB,ISI,Nacta and related Agencies,Bank Al Habib Documentry,Bank Al Habib Reliability,Bank Al Habib Reliability on Information,

Post a Comment

0 Comments