Advertisement

NO ONE HAS EVER HIT THIS BEFORE! (BO3 PM Trickshotting)

NO ONE HAS EVER HIT THIS BEFORE! (BO3 PM Trickshotting) Leave a LIKE if you enjoyed!

If you're reading this, comment, "Happy birthday Splash!"

My apologies if someone has hit this before, but me personally, I've never seen anyone wallbang that wallrun sui to that spot.

TRICKSHOTTING ON THE *NEW* BO4 MAPS! (are they any good?):

Song: Kayos - weayyyyyyyyyy


This was recorded prior to me hitting 2k.

Use code 'Racer' in the Fortnite Item Shops or at checkout for Epic Games purchases!

CONNECT WITH ME
Follow me on Twitter! -
Follow me on Instagram! -

I do not take any ownership of music displayed in this video. Ownership belongs to the respected owner(s). Used under fair use policy.* Music used for entertainment purposes only.

#DareRacer

bo3 trickshots,bo3 trickshotting faze,bo3 trickshotting faze replays,faze clan,racer,racers,racer tv 2019,racer tv,racer x,racer x live,lucky 7,lucky7 gaming,bo3,cod,call of duty black ops 3,call of duty,kayos,kayostkman,racerize,jade racer,jade,jade faction,jade faction psd,jade faction intro,video games,youtube,youtube music,darerising,darerising fortnite,darerising intro,dare racer,darerising house,darerising mw2,darerising rc,L7 racer,sb,L7,

Post a Comment

0 Comments