Advertisement

Katie Price Reveals Her Biggest Insecurity! | FULL EPISODE | Katie Price: My Crazy Life

Katie Price Reveals Her Biggest Insecurity! | FULL EPISODE | Katie Price: My Crazy Life Katie’s body confidence is at rock bottom after her bikini shoot in Ibiza. So, she heads to Turkey to go under the knife. And, a trip to the House of Commons ends in drama.

Catch full episodes of Katie Price: My Crazy Life here:


Subscribe to Quest TV for more great clips:


Quest On Demand:


Follow Quest on Twitter:

Quest,Quest TV,Quest TV UK,Quest Red,katie price,katie price my crazy life,peter andre,katie price: my crazy life,katie price boyfriend,katie prices son harvey,katie price interview,katie price my crazy life season 3 episode 4,katie price my crazy life season 3,katie price reality show,katie price reality show 2019,katie price quest red 2019,katie price house of commons,

Post a Comment

0 Comments