Advertisement

I Joined Seize Clan | LXST - Last Time (Fortnite montage)!!! #seizeGGs

I Joined Seize Clan | LXST - Last Time (Fortnite montage)!!! #seizeGGs Sorry for being inactive a lot has been going on in my life and its been rough but ill try to put out as many videos as possible also imma try to upload some reaction videos on my second channel!!

go subscribe to seize gaming:

song:
LXST:

follow my instagram: www.instagram.com/kingnateonyoutube/

also use my code KINGN10 on www.fatalgrips.com for 10% off your order!!

lxst,last time,kingnate,motion blur fortnite,fortnite season 10,fortnite season 9,fortnite season x,fortnite battle royale,buhga,fortntie world cup,kingnatereactz,reaction to ceeday,reaction to fearless,r7 gaming,sezie gaming,vulry,r7 vulry,raider464,fast edits fortnite,metrobooomer,feelinglikemetro,evade,evdae academy,evadeus,novarc,faze sway,faze sway settings,10k subs,fortnite montage,ncforever,norcalsniping,teamnorcal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments