Advertisement

HOW TO *NOT* BE ANXIOUS FOR RESULTS DAY 2019! | 5+ tips for Leaving Cert & Junior Cert results day…

HOW TO *NOT* BE ANXIOUS FOR RESULTS DAY 2019! | 5+ tips for Leaving Cert & Junior Cert results day… Hey guys, I know that results day is around the corner and many of you are feeling anxious so I decided to make this video. I completely understand the feelings around results day as I was in the same boat as ye guys last year.
For junior cert, they still have more weeks to worry about their results 😉😄 but I hope you guys also not worry too much ( enjoy your summer!).
I hope you liked this video!

👉Comment, like and subscribe!
👉Follow me on my Insta: @kimaisanz









Music by Clueless Kit - rain -

#resultsday
#Leavingcert
#Juniorcert
#exams
#resultsstress
#kimai

results day,leaving cert,junior cert,leaving cert results 2019,how to not be anxious for results day 2019,5+ tips for less anxiety,advice,results day gcse,reasons not to worry about results day 2019,results day 2019,how to not worry about results day,how to not stress about results day,how to prepare for results day 2017,how to cope with results day,results day advice,a level results day advice,unjaded jade,study with jess,junior cert results 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments