Advertisement

How to Draw a Pretty Girl's Face in a Comic Book Style

How to Draw a Pretty Girl's Face in a Comic Book Style In this lesson I show you how to draw this girl's face. I am using traditional art supplies in this video so you can follow along with whatever you like!

I hope you enjoy this video and if you find it to be helpful please share the link on your favorite social media. If you follow along share your art and tag me in the post! Links are below and I would love to see your drawing!!

Get my full video courses here on my Gumroad -

Tag me in your post -

Instagram - robert_marzullo
Twitter - @robertmarzullo

Thanks for watching and for supporting this channel. More drawing videos are on the way soon!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics

drawing,faces,sketching,how to draw,comics,comic style face,girls face drawing,eyes,lips,how to draw the face,drawing heads,female,pretty,cute,animated,anime,stylized,art,artist,guide,lesson,how to,narrated,step by step,instructional video,ram studios coimics,robert marzullo,pencil sketch,tradtional art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments