Advertisement

Gta 5 RedlineRP - 'I Could Have Died Here' - Ep. 553 - CV

Gta 5 RedlineRP - 'I Could Have Died Here' - Ep. 553 - CV While today they let me out for the day to go have some free time. Opie came to the jail to pick me up and take me back to the house. Time to take out the rock crawlers up some mountains to test these things out. I can't believe this jump almost killed me!!!

Come Join Me In My Discord And Join The Kingdom!!! -

Please Note this is played on FiveM not GTA Online.

Don't forget to PUNCH that SUBSCRIBE Button!!

Join RedlineRP Discord Here -

Go Follow Me On Twitch -

Go Follow Me On Twitter -

VIDEOS POSTED DAILY!!

gta v lspdfr,grand theft auto 5,series,60fps,hd,gameplay,pc,gaming,sandy shores,los santos,blaine county,code 3,shots fired,pursuit,traffic stop,patrol,highway patrol,police game,police mod,police roleplay,redline,redline rp,redline repairs,gta 5 roleplay,almost died,rock crawler,rock,mountian,blow up,crash,fail,

Post a Comment

0 Comments