Advertisement

God wants You to Sing In Spite of!

God wants You to Sing In Spite of! Psalm 59:16-17 NIV
“But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely.”
In spite of what you are facing on your Christian journey this week, God wants you to sing him praises. When we sing praises in difficult times we are reminding the devil that we are counting on God’s promises because he is a reliable God. When Saul sent men to David’s house to kill him, David sang praises to God and it strengthened David. Singing praises to God will bring you peace, joy and strength this week as you face the trials and testings. Sing my friend in-spite of! God bless you.

Sing! Sing praises,God wants you to sing,David sing,Christian,

Post a Comment

0 Comments