Advertisement

DEALING WITH HARD TIMES & MENTAL HEALTH NATURALLY | INTERIM METHODS | BEING MRS DUDLEY

DEALING WITH HARD TIMES & MENTAL HEALTH NATURALLY | INTERIM METHODS | BEING MRS DUDLEY Hi everybody,

In this video I will be talking through some of the ways I naturally deal with my mental illness and things that can help in the interim if you are waiting for professional counselling.

As always if there are any videos you would like me to do or you have any questions just leave them in the comments down below :o)

also, I always want you to know that you are never alone, so if you want to ever message me I will always support you as much as I can and be that person to lend an ear ❤️

Thank you much for watching and for your support as always,

Lots of Love

Juliette x

Follow me on Instagram : @beingmrsdudley
business enquiries and collaborations: juliette.mills@icloud.com

natural remedies,mental health,mental illness,depression,anxiety,ptsd,post natal depression,health,natural,meditation,self healing,self soothing,interim methods,mental,

Post a Comment

0 Comments