Advertisement

The Perpetual Grow: Want to Harvest WEEKLY or MONTHLY, Consistently?!?! Wizard NPK Explains...

The Perpetual Grow: Want to Harvest WEEKLY or MONTHLY, Consistently?!?!  Wizard NPK Explains... you guys asked me to explain a perpetual grow, that is the objective of this video. I tried to explain this in the most simple terms, if there's any questions at all leave them in the comments below and I will do my best to answer all of your questions. I'll do a follow-up video if it's clear I missed some important topics based on your.

About me: I'm a state registered and licensed, law abiding, medical marijuana caregiver located in Colorado who grows for a lot of patients who consume a lot of marijuana.  I make videos daily covering strains as well as grow techniques I deploy at my facility.  Please do not copy what I do here if you're not somewhere where you legally are allowed to do so.

Attention Growers: The nutrient company I've been working with as a tester to develop this awesome  nutrient line is looking for more testers, Visit NPK420.com for more information.

perpetual grow,Harvest every week,how to harvest marijuana every week,how to harvest marijuana perpetually,actual marijuana grow,

Post a Comment

0 Comments