Advertisement

Panic Might Be Advised... [LIVE REPLAY Part 1] (XCOM 2 Legendary Space Marines Let’s Try Part 23)

Panic Might Be Advised... [LIVE REPLAY Part 1] (XCOM 2 Legendary Space Marines Let’s Try Part 23) This is the first part of the replay from the Live on 7/26/19. I am working out a new upload schedule, so please enjoy this replay while I iron some ideas out! As a reminder, we stream every Friday around 6PM EST!

A big thanks to Iron for letting me show off the WIP build of the Lost to Orks mod as well!

I record ahead, so if I ever ask for something, and you are kind enough to offer back, please don't be offended if I don't mention or do whatever you suggested for a while, I'm currently recorded through this part!
AAAAAAHHH! Legendary is stupid hard, but also stupid fun!

T3 DISCORD LINK:

My slightly outdated modlist:


Go get it! - Armors of the Imperium
- AOTI Master File
- Dim's Bolters/Terminator weapons with custom animations

-PowerClaws
-Plasmagun
-Plasma Pistol
- Bolt Pistol
-Bolter



Credit for the thumbnail: Me

Armor,Warhammer,Warhammer 40K,mod,mods,xcom,XCOM,X-COM,X COM,XCOM 2,gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments