Advertisement

Lip Monthly July 2019 | Valued at $61 | Where is the Pricing Card? // #lipmonthly

Lip Monthly July 2019 | Valued at $61 | Where is the Pricing Card? // #lipmonthly Disappointed that the last couple months Lip Monthly hasn't included a pricing and information card! Had to do all the research on my own!

$12.95 monthly subscription.

Guaranteed 4 to 5 full size lip products plus a cute makeup bag!

Please subscribe to my channel and like this video!

I love comments, please leave one! xoxo

Thank you for watching this video! Did you remember to give me a LIKE!?! Please subscribe to my channel!


Lip Monthly - $12.95/month
Get $5 off your Lip Monthly Subscription here:


My Subscription Box Links:

Boxy Charm - $21/month


Ipsy - $10/month


Fab Fit Fun Box - $49 quarterly
GET $10.00 off using this link:


Stitch Fix
We both get $25 in credit if you use this link:


Lola Beauty Box - $21/month


Play by Sephora! - $10

Dia & Co - $20 styling fee - GET $10 off your first box with this link:


Find me on social media:

Instagram


Email:
galjennyjune@gmail.com

#Lip Monthly June 2019
#Lip Monthly Subscription
#Lip Monthly
#Subscription Boxes
#Subscription Unboxing
#Beauty and Makeup Subscription
#Makeup Over 40

This item was not given to me. I paid for it with my own hard earned money. The opinions are my own. I am not sponsored or affiliated with this company in any way.

Lip Monthly,Lip Monthly Subscriptio,Lip Monthly Subscription Unboxing April 2019,Lip Products Subscription,Makeup Over 40,Beauty Over 40,My Subscription Addiction,Subscription Boxes,Beauty and Makeup Subscription Unboxing,Lip Monthly Subscription Unboxing June 2019,Lip Monthly Subscription Unboxing July 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments