Advertisement

Do Certain YouTube Users Still Make Content Nowadays?

Do Certain YouTube Users Still Make Content Nowadays? Are some of my friends on YouTube retiring from posting certain videos nowadays such as AGK parodies, Hitler parodies, YTPs and other interesting videos? I notice that some of my friends on YouTube haven't posted in a while and I don't know if their channel is active. I realized WrathriumXFears recently uploaded a thunderstorm video and a bunch of gaming videos, which have to do with GTA or whatever game he was playing. I wonder what other videos he will be making? Mr. Trollinator uploaded an update in regards to why he hasn't been uploading, his channel is still active, but anyways does he still make pony avatar videos? I'm not sure. I hope he still make interesting videos on his channel. For Atarster, I noticed that something wrong and misleading was going on to his encyclopedia and that was from the haters. What was going on with that? And does he still make AGK videos nowadays? It's been a year since his 148th episode which has to do with Arthur.exe, so he's probably finished with these series. I know The Bronze Cat (A.K.A. Ivan187) still make content on his channel. For AGKFan640, he said that he quit making AGK parody videos because there's a job that he needs to focus on and it's sad that he quit. One day I will give him a shout-out. AGKandvideomaker2000 hasn't done AGK in a while since 6 months as in the regular AGK series besides AGK shorts, he did AGK shorts a few months ago. And Peter Sundler hasn't uploaded for 3 years so he is probably inactive. Let me know why those certain YouTube users quit doing certain things on their channel. Nowadays I upload more often like monthly every few days if that's necessary, and I'm no AGK maker, but I like watching some of these videos, but in my opinion, they're not the best. Hopefully one day they'll be back on making these types of videos and hopefully I will find them interesting. Please like, comment and subscribe.

Nowadays?

Post a Comment

0 Comments