Advertisement

DESCRIBE MY OPTIMAL LIFE PARTNER 👑❤️👑 PICK A CARD

DESCRIBE MY OPTIMAL LIFE PARTNER 👑❤️👑 PICK A CARD Welcome! Bienvenido!

During this Mercury retrograde (lasts until July 31st!) I'm offering a discount! $10 for a 30 minute personal reading! Next available opening is Monday July 29th. There are only six slots left. After the 31st I'll be raising all of my prices.

PayPal:
roxixmas@gmail.com

1. Send payment:
2. Send email to roxixmas@gmail.com introducing yourself, notifying me that you've paid, and presenting your situation. You can ask up to three questions. I recommend sending your astro combo (sun/moon/rising) as well as the astro combo of your love interest if applicable, but this is not a requirement.

After I've received your payment and questions I'll schedule your reading. I do my private readings on the webcam as pre-recorded videos. I upload to YouTube as unlisted videos. I send the links to the clients and keep the videos in the archives indefinitely so clients can watch their readings as often as they like.

Donations help me optimize my channel and are very much appreciated! I'm all about that energy exchange.




TIME STAMPS:
Pile #1 5:53
Pile #2 11:38
Pile #3 17:38

DECKS: Sexual Magic, Legend Arthurian, Firefly


Background music:



All of my pick a card readings are general readings intended for entertainment but if something resonates that could be synchronicity. Thanks so much for watching, liking, commenting, subscribing and sharing.

Please direct all business inquiries to roxixmas@gmail.com, which is also my PayPal address. I only accept PayPal payments.


#ChocoTaco #SirenTarot
#PickACard #LeoSeason

ace of wands,six of wands,queen of wands,optimal life partner,true love,twin flames,soul mates,sexual magic,sex tarot,Legend Arthurian,six of swords,The Emperor,divine union,Siren Tarot pick a card,San Antonio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments