Advertisement

COLLEGE DORM HAUL 2019: over $600 worth of stuff

COLLEGE DORM HAUL 2019: over $600 worth of stuff Hey Everyone I’m Ashleigh, I didn’t make this video to brag, in fact I got a $300 scholarship to go dorm shopping so we didn’t even buy 1/2 of this stuff, but I hope you enjoyed it. Please like, comment and subscribe and follow me

Instagram: Ashleigh.nikkole
Twitter: issagiantash'

Amazon links (The majority of this stuff comes in other colors too)
Rug:

Ceiling Pompoms:

Block Picture holders:


White and Gold Queen Pillow COVER:


50 String Light photo clips:


White Fluffy Pillow COVER:


Yellow "Hello" LED Sign:


Black and white striped pillow with Gold bow:

White LED "A":

dorm haul,dorm haul 2019,dorm haul 2018,ncat,ncat dorm haul,college,university,target haul,walmart haul,college dorm haul,ncat dorm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments