Advertisement

BACK TO SCHOOL OUTFIT IDEAS 2019 || baddie on a budget while trendy πŸ€ͺπŸ’°

BACK TO SCHOOL OUTFIT IDEAS 2019 || baddie on a budget while trendy πŸ€ͺπŸ’° Hey guys welcome back to my Channel or hey if you are new πŸ’› today’s video is Back to school outfit ideas or just school outfit ideas in general πŸ’› this video was HIGHLY requested so I wanted to make sure to get this out early for those who start school mad early 😭 these outfits are trendy, comfy, and are in dress code ( depending how strict your school is ) ✨ I hope you guys found this video helpful and find some good inspo! ♥️i will definitely be making more of these to help you guys throughout the year (: I hope you guys enjoy this video! If you did don’t forget to like, Comment, and subscribe to be a part of this family if you haven’t ♥️♥️♥️ i love you guys and thank you so much for 37k subscribers we are so close to 40k omg πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ’› one step at a time and I’m excited for each step in this journey! Thank you to everyone who has join me πŸ’•πŸ’• goal- 37.3k subscribers ✨

CustomJewelry YafeiniJewelry are listed down below! ⬇️

Get 20% off for orders $20+
Discount code: inf20  

YAFEINI JEWELRY:
YAFEINI JEWELRY Name Necklace:
YAFEINI JEWELRY Name Bracelet:
Name Necklace with Underline Hearts I choose:
Photo Necklace  I choose:

New videos every week so don’t forget to turn on your post notification bell to be notify when i post a new video for you! πŸ””

Follow me on Instagram and chat with me! πŸ’—- @exly.j

Check out my last video (Fast Food Addict Tries To Cook For The 1st Time🀠🍟*cook with me: breakfast + mukbang 2019*) -

Outfit ideas part 1:
Outfit ideas part 2:

Thank you so much for clicking on this video (: As always i love you and have a great day!


♡If you are company interested in working with me or want me to promote your products contact me (mark the email as important so I can see it easier!) exlyjh@gmail.com♡

back to school outfits,school outfit ideas 2019,outfits for school,back to school outfit ideas 2019,outfit ideas 2019 school,outfitinspo trendyoutfits comfyoutfits,outfitideas2019,baddieschooloutfits,ootwfirstweekofschool,cuteoutfitsforschool dresscode appropriate outfits,outfit ideas,back to school,school outfit ideas,what i wear to school,high school outfit ideas,10 outfit ideas for school,high school outfit of the week,baddie on a budget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments