Advertisement

Am I even Saved? How can I be CERTAIN of my SALVATION?

Am I even Saved? How can I be CERTAIN of my SALVATION? Please support my other channels here and SHARE this video! My other channels -

Channel Highlighting Christian Athletes


Channel Exposing Truths and Agendas as part of the NWO



A new channel here! Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate any feedback you have on my content! If you enjoy, share, comment, like, and subscribe! Hit the bell notification for my latest uploads. Have a blessed day!

FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER * Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

1. This video has no harmful or negative effect on the original film. It does not hinder, but only positively affects the matter.

2. This video is for educational purposes and creative expression.

3. Only small quantities of the material are used to get the point across to the audience.

4.Has no effect negative against the market for the original work. (only positive gain)

Copyright disputes can be discussed @ heavenlymotivation1914@gmail.com

No copyright infringement is intended for the video/material presented. If you have an issue feel free to use the email link to comment on your concern.

--- where you can share your feelings with like-minded Christians! battling addictions or if you want to learn about Gods word more and walking in faith with Jesus!

jesus loves me,jesus christ,heavenly father loves me,heaven,religion,faith,illuminati,mark of the beast,bible,god,christian,christian songs,christianity,holy spirit,prayer,hell,testimony,new world order,pope francis,catholic,satan,one world religion,false doctrine in the church,false prophets,once saved always saved,free mason,the illuminati,secret society,devil,lion of judah,a call for an uprising,sermon,preacher,bible study,motivational,social media,

Post a Comment

0 Comments