Advertisement

You Should Buy the 2012 MacBook Pro in 2019!

You Should Buy the 2012 MacBook Pro in 2019! Okay so I uploaded the wrong video first. Sorry

Also yes I said the exact opposite, but I implore you to watch each video to its fullest extent. As a content creator on YouTube you have to balance selling your soul for clicks and maintaining trust with the people watching the videos. If the title makes you mad I am genuinely sorry, the internet support exacts, a more accurate title would be The 2012 MacBook Pro is a 7 year old laptop that has support still. The irony is not lost on me regarding my channel, I am constantly contradicting myself, saying that I resent this platform, but at the same time love it. Okay bye watch this video, I worked really hard on it -

The 2012 MacBook Pro is a great machine and with Apple supporting it into the near future it is still a solid purchase. Just make sure that you are purchasing the computer at a good price, please do not spend over $1,000 on this machine.

Click this link to help keep this channel sponsorship free:

Thanks for watching,

Scott with Techno Eclipse

-

Consider Subscribing and smash that notification bell or check out one of my other social medias

Twitter:
Instagram:
Forum:

If you purchase through these links you are supporting a sponsorship free tech channel:

Camera:

Lighting:

Microphone is an At3035

macbook pro,macbook,apple,iphone,macbook pro retina,macbook pro ports,macbook pro 2012,retina 2012 macbook pro,2012 macbook pro,2012 macbook pro in 2019,used macbook pro,used macbook,budget mac,budget macbook pro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments