Advertisement

World best EA/Robot for Mt4 & Mt5. Make profit constantly with low Drawdown. 3 years Profit history.

World best EA/Robot for Mt4 & Mt5. Make profit constantly with low Drawdown. 3 years Profit history. World best EA/Robot for Mt4 & Mt5. Make profit constantly with low Drawdown. 3 years Profit history.
V5 Forex EA/Robot Details & Result:
Product Link:

Our EA/Robot Version V.5
You can chose Mt4 or Mt5 any one of them

1. Minimum Balance need 3500$ in Standard account or ECN account or 500$ in Cent Account.
2. Free Demo test.
3. 18% to 20% (Estimate) profit in a month upon your deposit.
4. Any Broker Allow.
5. You will get 3 Licence. Its means 3 person can use it so you can share it with your friends and family.
6. Its also use Take Profit and Stop Lose.
7. It works automatically. You do not need to run your computer full day. You Can Use VPS.
8. It`s follow proper money management and its do not trade at big Forex news time.
9. Minimum lot size need 0.01, any currency allow.​
10. No need any Update.





My Personal Details ๐Ÿง‘
๐Ÿ‘ Personal Facebook Page:
๐Ÿ†” Skype: asirintesir
๐Ÿ†” Whats-App ID: +8801779414804
๐Ÿ†” Email: asirfx@gmail.com
๐ŸŒ Visit Website FX SCHOOL:

Kind Regards๐Ÿ’–
Asir Intasir Shaiket
FXS Trading LTD ๐Ÿ›
My Regulated & My Registered Company๐Ÿ›
I love My students and My Viewers ๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿš‘ If you want to know anything about Forex Just ask do not feel shy, If I can help you It will be my pleasure.
๐Ÿ›‘ Important Notice: Before you join Live/Real Account Forex trading please ask me one time. I will take your test to check you are enough Good or Not for Live/Real account Trading.
It is my free service for every Forex Trader because I don’t want you Lose Money in Forex Market Trading.

#asirfx #forexrobot #forexautotrading

asirfx,new ea,FX SCHOOL,profit history,best forex robot,fx robot,profit by Forex robot,The World Best Forex ROBOT,Forex Robot,asirfx ea,asirfx forex robot,new forex robot 2019,Best forex expert advisor,forex auto trading,how to set forex Robot EA?,forex ea download,forex ea robot,EA V5,fx school forex robot,asirfx Robot result,mt5 forex robot,mt4 forex robot,World best EA/Robot for Mt4 & Mt5,Make profit constantly with low Drawdown,

Post a Comment

0 Comments