Advertisement

Lead Guitar Tone for your Acoustic (+ specific settings)

Lead Guitar Tone for your Acoustic (+ specific settings) The lead guitar tone I use on my acoustic, including specific settings for the Voicelive 3. I use this to control feedback - - as well as some of the ideas mentioned in the video in terms of settings.

If you have the Voicelive 3, then the specific tone settings are at 7:55, and the video that i got asked about these settings from is:


I think the most important part of this video is the difference between what sounds nice at home with more overdrive, and then using OD in a public setting where I will generally dial the OD down somewhat.

....the above also happens to be one of the shortest sections of this video haha!

If you're curious - here's the track of mine that I looped:


And for those that want it - this is the Voicelive 3 link to the main pedal that i use:


SHARE this Video


SUBSCRIBE to my Channel for more videos


Help Support Me creating more videos and music


Come Visit me at my WEBSITE


Find cool NEW gear at my ONLINE STORE


Follow me on:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Snapchat: @davidshanhun

GEAR I USE:
GoPro Hero 5:
Favourite GoPro Tripod:
Canon Camera:
Zoom Audio:
Rode Audio:

lead guitar tone,lead guitar tone acoustic,lead guitar tone settings,lead guitar tone specific settings,guitar tone settings,guitar tone specific settings,lead guitar settings,lead guitar specific settings,acoustic guitar tone,overdrive settings,overdrive settings guitar,overdrive settings acoustic guitar,fulltone fulldrive 2 mosfet,fulltone fulldrive overdrive pedal,voicelive 3 overdrive settings,fulltone overdrive,guitar tone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments