Advertisement

I can't seem to miss #trickshot #Fortnite #sniper #beastmode

I can't seem to miss #trickshot #Fortnite #sniper #beastmode This video shows how good my aim is, better watch out! If you haven't already yet please like and subscribe it really helps me out and I'll see you in the next one! Peace!

Subscribe:

Instagram:

Track: Lundh - Chemistry (feat. Susan&Safia)
Link:

Fortnite battle royale,fortnite,battle royale,Tfue,Ninja,Faze Sway,Faze,Faze Clan,Gaming,video games,New games releaseing in 2020,dellor,dellor rage,trickshots,fortnite trickshots,sniping in fortnite,best sniper shots in fortnite,Sniper shots,TheSupremeDelta,Delta Force,Beast,Try not to be suprised,try not to laugh,memes,vines,Funny memes,hot sauce,hot ones,call of duty,fortnite daily moments,fortnite new,funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments